Chilli Tuna And Rocket BruschettaBy Chrissy Freer On Oct 19, 2020
Cooking Chilli tuna and rocket bruschetta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chilli tuna and rocket bruschetta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Top freshly sliced sourdough bread with spiced tuna, tomatoes and rocket for a quick minute meal.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chilli Tuna And Rocket Bruschetta
- 95g drained flaked canned tuna in spring water
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons fresh continental parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Pinch dried chilli flakes
- 2 slices wholemeal sourdough bread
- 20g baby rocket leaves
The instruction how to make Chilli Tuna And Rocket Bruschetta
- Combine the tuna, tomato, parsley, lemon juice, oil and chilli in a bowl.
- Place bread on a serving plate. Top with rocket and the tuna mixture.
Nutritions of Chilli Tuna And Rocket Bruschetta
fatContent: 295.165 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 24 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 28 grams protein
You may also like :
- Turkey Stuffed Pumpkins
- Lighter Creamy Chicken And Pumpkin Bake Recipe
- Tuscan Lamb And Vegetable Bake
- Vegetable Crudite Plate
- Wholegrain Spaghetti With Green Vegetable Cacio E Pepe
- Cheese Tortellini With Veal, Porcini Ragu And Basilico Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Heirloom Tomatoes, Provolone Cheese And Pesto Alla Genovese
- Couscous-stuffed Apples With Honey Syrup