Caramelised Onion DipBy Emma Braz On Oct 21, 2020
Cooking Caramelised onion dip step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Caramelised onion dip you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Make your own caramelised onion and sour cream dip from scratch with this quick and easy recipe.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Caramelised Onion Dip
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 red onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Coles Italian White Wine Vinegar
- 250g cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (120g) sour cream
- Raw seasonal vegetables (such as carrots, cucumber, radishes and green beans), to serve
The instruction how to make Caramelised Onion Dip
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook the onion and cumin seeds, stirring, for 10 mins or until onion is very soft. Add the sugar and vinegar. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until the mixture is caramelised. Set aside to cool completely.
- Place the cream cheese in a food processor and process until smooth. Add the sour cream and process until combined.
- Add three-quarters of the onion mixture to the cream cheese mixture and gently fold to combine. Spoon into a serving dish. Top with the remaining onion mixture and serve with vegetables.
Nutritions of Caramelised Onion Dip
fatContent: 157.979 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 3 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 3 grams protein