Pork And Pear Salad With Fennel Baked RicottaBy Katrina Woodman On Oct 19, 2020
Cooking Pork and pear salad with fennel baked ricotta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pork and pear salad with fennel baked ricotta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This quick and easy salad of pork and pear is perfect for a midweek meal when youre pressed for time.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pork And Pear Salad With Fennel Baked Ricotta
- 250g piece fresh reduced-fat ricotta, coarsely crumbled
- 2 1u20442 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1u20442 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 packet (about 450g) Bruemar Pork Loin Steaks with Garlic & Chive Seasoning
- 2 witlof, leaves separated
- 30g baby salad leaves
- 1 red pear, core removed, thinly sliced
- 1u20442 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 400g can brown lentils, rinsed, drained
The instruction how to make Pork And Pear Salad With Fennel Baked Ricotta
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place ricotta on prepared tray. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons of the oil. Season. Sprinkle with lemon rind and fennel seeds. Bake for 12 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, whisk the vinegar, mustard, 1u00a0tablespoon lemon juice and 1 1u20442 tablespoons remaining oil in a bowl. Season.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook the pork, turning, for 6-7u00a0minutes or until just cooked through. Set aside for 3u00a0minutes to rest. Slice pork.
- Combine the witlof, salad leaves, pear, onion, lentils, ricotta, pork and half the dressing in a bowl. Toss to combine. Divide among plates. Drizzle with remaining dressing.
Nutritions of Pork And Pear Salad With Fennel Baked Ricotta
fatContent: 435.936 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 19 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 37 grams protein