Bean And Coriander QuesadillasBy Michelle Southan On Oct 15, 2020
Cooking Bean and coriander quesadillas step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Bean and coriander quesadillas you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Stuffed with "queso y frijoles" thatís Spanish for cheese and beans these quick tortilla toasties feed four for less than $ a serve.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Bean And Coriander Quesadillas
- 400g can red kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 160g (2 cups) coarsely grated cheddar
- 3/4 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 3 shallots, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 avocados, halved, stone removed, peeled, mashed
- 2 ripe tomatoes, chopped
The instruction how to make Bean And Coriander Quesadillas
- Combine the beans, cheddar, coriander and shallot in a bowl.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Place 1 tortilla in the pan. Top with one-quarter of the bean mixture. Cook for 1 minute or until golden underneath. Place another tortilla on top to make a stack. Use an egg lifter to carefully turn over. Cook for 1 minute or until golden. Transfer the quesadilla to a serving plate. Repeat with the remaining tortillas and bean mixture.
- Cut the quesadillas into wedges. Top with avocado and tomato.
Nutritions of Bean And Coriander Quesadillas
fatContent: 678.76 calories
saturatedFatContent: 37 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 15 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 60 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 24 grams protein
Tags : quick, pan fry, spring, summer, tomato, avocado, cheese, tortilla, coriander, beans, lunch, vegetarian main, vegetarian, main, mains, dinner, mexican, traditional, kid-friendly, budget, easy, simple, low carb, high fibre,
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe