Vegetarian PilauBy Lucy Nunes On Oct 18, 2020
Cooking Vegetarian pilau step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Vegetarian pilau you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This vegetarian pilau is a quick and easy familyfilling meal featuring a mere six ingredients.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Vegetarian Pilau
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large brown onion, finely chopped
- 400g frozen mixed vegetables (see note)
- 1 1/2 cups Basmati rice
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 3/4 cup roughly chopped fresh coriander leaves
The instruction how to make Vegetarian Pilau
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Add almonds. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened. Stir in vegetables, rice and garam masala. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant. Stir in 2 cups cold water. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Cook, covered, for 15 minutes or until rice is tender and water has been absorbed.
- Add half the almonds and coriander. Stir to combine. Spoon into bowls. Serve with remaining almonds and coriander.
Nutritions of Vegetarian Pilau
fatContent: 479.434 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 73.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 11.5 grams protein
Tags : budget friendly, healthy, vegetarian main, vegan main, vegan, pan fry, easy, quick, almonds, vegetarian, rice, 30 minute meals, dinner, main, mains, family, indian, heart friendly, lower gi, kid friendly, asian, low sodium,