Healthy Beef Mince Thai Noodle SaladBy Alison Adams On Oct 18, 2020
Cooking Healthy beef mince Thai noodle salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Healthy beef mince Thai noodle salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This Thai beef mince noodle salad ticks all the boxes: its quick, its easy, its healthy, its affordable and of course, its delicious.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Healthy Beef Mince Thai Noodle Salad
- 100g pkt dried rice vermicelli noodles
- 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh lime juice
- 60ml (1/4 cup) honey
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 small fresh red chilli, chopped
- 350g lean beef mince
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- White pepper, to season
- 3 tomatoes, quartered
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into long thin strips
- 1 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 80g green beans, trimmed, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup fresh Thai basil or basil leaves
- 3/4 cup fresh coriander leaves
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Healthy Beef Mince Thai Noodle Salad
- Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Set aside for 20 minutes to soak.
- Meanwhile, combine the lime juice, half the honey and half the fish sauce in a small jug. Set aside to develop the flavours.
- Heat a wok over high heat. Spray with oil. Add the garlic, ginger and chilli and stir-fry for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add the mince and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until mince changes colour. Add the soy sauce and remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons honey and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until mince is dark golden. Season with the white pepper and remaining 1 tablespoon fish sauce.
- Drain the noodles and transfer to a large bowl. Add the mince mixture, lime dressing, tomato, carrot, onion, beans, basil and coriander and toss to combine. Serve with lime wedges.
Nutritions of Healthy Beef Mince Thai Noodle Salad