Lamb With Olive And Cauliflower PilafBy Katrina Woodman On Oct 17, 2020
Cooking Lamb with olive and cauliflower pilaf step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Lamb with olive and cauliflower pilaf you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Mouthwatering lamb with spices, olives and cauliflower is a quick and easy recipe to cook up at the end of a long day.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Lamb With Olive And Cauliflower Pilaf
- 2 (about 620g) lamb backstraps
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 120g marinated green olives with chilli & garlic, halved
- 2 tablespoons currants
- 1 large lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3 green shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 cup firmly packed mixed fresh herbs (such as parsley, coriander and mint)
- Greek-style yoghurt, to serve (optional)
- Pine nuts, toasted, to serve
The instruction how to make Lamb With Olive And Cauliflower Pilaf
- Place lamb on a plate. Add 2 teaspoons oil, 1 teaspoon cumin and 1 teaspoon coriander. Season. Turn to coat. Set aside to marinate.
- Meanwhile, process cauliflower in a food processor until finely chopped. Heat remaining oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add olives and currants. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add lemon rind and remaining cumin and coriander. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the cauliflower. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Season well. Add half the lemon juice. Cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes or until just tender. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook lamb, turning, for 6 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Remove pan from heat. Drizzle with honey and remaining lemon juice. Set aside for 3 minutes to rest. Slice lamb.
- Stir the shallot and herbs into cauliflower mixture. Divide among plates. Top with lamb and yoghurt, if using, and drizzle with pan juices. Sprinkle with pine nuts.
Nutritions of Lamb With Olive And Cauliflower Pilaf
fatContent: 447.169 calories
saturatedFatContent: 26 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 11 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 40 grams protein
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe