Char Siu Lamb Cutlets With Fried Brown RiceBy Jane Charlton On Oct 16, 2020
Cooking Char siu lamb cutlets with fried brown rice step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Char siu lamb cutlets with fried brown rice you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
These tasty lamb cutlets with prawns, shallots and brown rice are a quick and easy midweek dinner idea.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Char Siu Lamb Cutlets With Fried Brown Rice
- 8 (about 450g) lamb cutlets, excess fat trimmed
- 1 x 240g jar char siu Chinese barbecue sauce
- 250g (1 1/4 cups) medium-grain brown rice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 100g diced ham
- 1 x 200g can peeled baby prawns, drained
- 4 green shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
The instruction how to make Char Siu Lamb Cutlets With Fried Brown Rice
- Preheat grill on high. Combine the lamb and barbecue sauce in a large, shallow glass or ceramic dish. Set aside for 10 minutes to marinate.
- Meanwhile, cook rice in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until tender. Drain well.
- Heat oil in a medium non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the ham and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes or until brown. Add the prawns, shallots and brown rice and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Place the lamb cutlets on a baking tray and cook under preheated grill, about 6cm from heat source, for 3-4 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Spoon the fried brown rice among plates and top with lamb cutlets.
Nutritions of Char Siu Lamb Cutlets With Fried Brown Rice
fatContent: 615.664 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 75 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 25 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 36 grams protein
sodiumContent: 146 milligrams cholesterol