Five-spice Salmon With Broccolini And AsparagusBy Dominic Smith On Oct 15, 2020
Cooking Five-spice salmon with broccolini and asparagus step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Five-spice salmon with broccolini and asparagus you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Embrace the change in weather with this quick and easy fivespice salmon dish, packed with fragrant herbs and fresh vegies.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Five-spice Salmon With Broccolini And Asparagus
- 4 x 180g pieces salmon fillet, pin-boned, skin on
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five-spice
- 80g (1/4 cup) hoisin sauce
- 125ml (1/2 cup) peanut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 4cm piece ginger, cut into julienne (matchsticks)
- 1 red onion, thickly sliced
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, halved widthwise
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, halved widthwise
- 40g baby spinach
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Steamed white rice (optional), to serve
The instruction how to make Five-spice Salmon With Broccolini And Asparagus
- Using a sharp knife, cut each piece of fish into 3 lengthwise. Place in a large bowl. Add five-spice, hoisin sauce and 2 tablespoons peanut oil. Season with salt and pepper. Gently toss to combine.
- Heat 1 tablespoon peanut oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add half the fish and cook for 30 seconds each side for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with another 1 tablespoon peanut oil and remaining fish. Wipe pan clean.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons peanut oil in pan over high heat. Add garlic, ginger and onion, and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until onion is soft. Add broccolini and asparagus, and stir-fry for a further 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat and stir in spinach, basil and sesame oil, then season.
- Divide the vegetables and fish among plates. Serve with rice, if using.
Nutritions of Five-spice Salmon With Broccolini And Asparagus
fatContent: 694.534 calories
saturatedFatContent: 50 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 11 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 47 grams protein
sodiumContent: 117 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : autumn, winter, spinach, easy, quick, main, dinner, asparagus, broccollini, pescatarian, fish, salmon, spicy, family, mains, spring, 30 minute meals, kid friendly, asian, low carb, lower gi, low sugar,