Pork With Pear And Fennel Salad And Walnut CrumbleBy Claire Brookman On Oct 16, 2020
Cooking Pork with pear and fennel salad and walnut crumble step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pork with pear and fennel salad and walnut crumble you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
With pears for sweetness and walnuts for crunch, this quick and easy pork dish is the perfect midweek meal.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pork With Pear And Fennel Salad And Walnut Crumble
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 x 150g each pork loin medallions
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan
- 2 corella pears, quartered, cored, sliced
- 2 fennel bulbs, trimmed, thinly sliced, fronds reserved
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
The instruction how to make Pork With Pear And Fennel Salad And Walnut Crumble
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add pork. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil. Rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wipe pan clean. Place over medium heat. Add walnuts and lemon rind. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until walnuts are toasted. Add parmesan. Cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes or until parmesan is melted and mixture is well combined.
- Place pear and fennel in a bowl. Add lemon juice, fronds and remaining oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Divide fennel mixture and pork between plates. Sprinkle with walnut crumble. Serve.
Nutritions of Pork With Pear And Fennel Salad And Walnut Crumble
fatContent: 377.142 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 11 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 11 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 40 grams protein
sodiumContent: 92 milligrams cholesterol