Spicy Sesame Chicken Noodle SaladBy Lucy Nunes On Oct 13, 2020
Cooking Spicy sesame chicken noodle salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spicy sesame chicken noodle salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Mellow sesame and spicy sichuan peppercorns combine fantastically in this quick chicken noodle dish.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spicy Sesame Chicken Noodle Salad
- 4 green onions, trimmed
- 2 (200g each) chicken breast fillets
- 440g thin egg-style noodles
- 1/2 teaspoon sichuan peppercorns
- 1 1/2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, thinly sliced diagonally
The instruction how to make Spicy Sesame Chicken Noodle Salad
- Cut 2 green onions into 4cm long pieces. Place onion and chicken in a medium saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, for 4 minutes or until chicken is just cooked through. Remove from heat. Stand chicken in cooking liquid for 6 minutes. Drain. Discard green onion.
- When cool enough to handle, shred chicken. Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with cold water. Using a fork, separate noodles. Drain well. Thinly slice remaining green onion. Using a mortar and pestle pound sichuan peppercorns.
- Combine soy sauce, oil, chilli flakes and sichuan pepper in small bowl. Place chicken, onion and cucumber in a bowl. Drizzle over soy sauce mixture. Gently toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Spicy Sesame Chicken Noodle Salad
fatContent: 524.366 calories
saturatedFatContent: 4.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 79.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 37.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 85 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler