Lemon Drizzle FriandsBy Katie Quinn Davies On Oct 13, 2020
Cooking Lemon drizzle friands step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Lemon drizzle friands you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Katie Quinn Davies lemon friands are quick to prepare and perfect for a backyard gettogether with friends.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Lemon Drizzle Friands
- 160g unsalted butter, melted, cooled, plus extra to brush
- 2/3 cup (100g) plain flour, plus extra to dust
- 1 2/3 cups (250g) icing sugar, plus extra to dust
- 1 cup (125g) almond meal
- 6 eggwhites
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon, plus extra to serve (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups (225g) icing sugar, sifted
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lemon
The instruction how to make Lemon Drizzle Friands
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Brush a 12-hole friand pan with a little melted butter, then dust with a little flour, shaking out excess.
- Sift the flour and sugar into a large bowl, then stir in the almond meal.
- Place eggwhites in a small bowl and lightly froth with a fork, then add to the flour mixture with the melted butter and lemon zest, stirring to combine.
- Divide batter among friand holes, filling to two-thirds full. Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden and a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, for the lemon icing, place the icing sugar and zest in a bowl, then stir in enough juice to make a soft icing.
- Drizzle lemon icing over the cooled cakes and allow to set. Dust friands with extra icing sugar and garnish with extra lemon zest, if using.
Nutritions of Lemon Drizzle Friands
fatContent: 347.984 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 48.2 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 39.4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 5.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 29 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : finger food, pescatarian, vegetarian, lemon, egg, flour, almond meal, morning tea, afternoon tea, lunch box, butter, party, picnic, snack, quick, bake, baking, friands, cakes, cupcakes, lemon cakes, lemon friands, summer,