Spiced Salmon With Pistachio CouscousBy Chrissy Freer On Oct 14, 2020
Cooking Spiced salmon with pistachio couscous step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spiced salmon with pistachio couscous you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Impressive to look at, tasty to eat and quick to cook, this is just right for a healthy midweek meal or a special celebration.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spiced Salmon With Pistachio Couscous
- 4 (about 200g each) skinless salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 380g (2 cups) couscous
- 400ml boiling water
- 75g (1/2 cup) craisins (dried cranberries), coarsely chopped
- 55g (1/3 cup) pistachio kernels, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup fresh continental parsley leaves
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves, torn
- 125ml (1/2 cup) fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 small radishes, trimmed, halved, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Spiced Salmon With Pistachio Couscous
- To make the dressing, whisk the orange juice, vinegar, honey, cumin, coriander and cinnamon in a bowl. Season with pepper.
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Halve each salmon fillet lengthways. Combine the cumin, coriander and paprika in a small bowl. Rub the spice mixture over the salmon. Place on the prepared tray. Bake for 8 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, place couscous in a large heatproof bowl. Pour over the water.
- Cover and set aside for 5 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed. Use a fork to separate the grains. Stir in the craisin, pistachio and two-thirds of the dressing.
- Combine the parsley, mint and radish in a small bowl. Place the couscous mixture on a serving platter. Top with the salmon and radish mixture. Drizzle over remaining dressing.
Nutritions of Spiced Salmon With Pistachio Couscous
fatContent: 450.037 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 44 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 32 grams protein
sodiumContent: 65 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : dinner party, christmas, summer, bake, couscous, quick, healthy, main, fish, salmon, pescatarian, dinner, main meal, moroccan, easy, low carb, low sodium, low kilojoule, lower gi, diabetes friendly, low sugar,
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe