One-pot Healthy Mexican Beef MinceBy Amira Georgy On Oct 11, 2020
Cooking One-pot healthy Mexican beef mince step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for One-pot healthy Mexican beef mince you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This quick and easy Mexican rice, capsicum and healthy beef mince dish topped with sour cream and avocado is the perfect weeknight dinner.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of One-pot Healthy Mexican Beef Mince
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, halved, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 1 green capsicum, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 500g lean beef mince
- 2 tablespoons no-added-salt tomato paste
- 1 cup salt-reduced beef stock
- 250g packet 2-minute brown and wild rice blend
- Light sour cream, to serve
- chopped avocado, to serve
- Fresh coriander sprigs, to serve
- Sliced red chilli, to serve
- Lime halves, to serve
The instruction how to make One-pot Healthy Mexican Beef Mince
- Heat oil in large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and capsicums. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until starting to brown. Add garlic, paprika, oregano and cumin. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add mince. Cook, breaking up mince with a wooden spoon for 6 to 8 minutes or until browned.
- Add tomato paste, stock and 1/2 cup water. Bring to a simmer. Stir in rice. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, uncovered, for 8 to 10 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Top with sour cream, avocado, coriander and chilli. Serve with lime wedges.
Nutritions of One-pot Healthy Mexican Beef Mince