Chicken Chow Mein Stir-fryBy On Oct 10, 2020
Cooking Chicken chow mein stir-fry step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken chow mein stir-fry you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Whip up a quick and easy weeknight dinner with this delicious chicken chow mein stirfry.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken Chow Mein Stir-fry
- 1 cup (200g) SunRice Jasmine Rice
- 1 Continental Chicken Stock Pot
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 750g Coles Australian RSPCA Approved Chicken Thigh Fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 large brown onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 2 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- 200g green beans, trimmed, halved
- 1 red birdseye chilli, thinly sliced
- 30g pkt Continental Chow Mein Mince Recipe Base
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
The instruction how to make Chicken Chow Mein Stir-fry
- Combine the rice, stock pot and 1 1/2 cups (375ml) of water in a medium saucepan. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low. Cook, covered, for 10 mins or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Stir-fry chicken, in 3 batches, for 2 mins or until browned all over. Return to the pan with onion. Stir-fry for 3 mins or until onion is tender. Add capsicum, celery, beans and chilli. Stir-fry for 2 mins. Add the Continental Chow Mein Mince Recipe Base and 1/2 cup (125ml) water. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, for 10 mins.
- Divide the rice among serving bowls. Top with the stir-fry. Serve sprinkled with spring onions and sesame seeds.
Nutritions of Chicken Chow Mein Stir-fry