Italian Sweet And Sour Lamb And Capsicum BrushettaBy On Oct 10, 2020
Cooking Italian sweet and sour lamb and capsicum brushetta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Italian sweet and sour lamb and capsicum brushetta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This giant bruschetta is topped with agrodolce lamb (meaning sweet and sour sauce in Italian) and makes a perfect quick and easy midweek meal.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Italian Sweet And Sour Lamb And Capsicum Brushetta
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 300g lamb mince
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 red capsicums, cut into 1cm slices
- 1 yellow capsicum, cut into 1cm slices
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon drained baby capers
- 2 tablespoons sultanas
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, plus extra sprigs to serve
- 150g fetta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 520g loaf kalamata olive sourdough bread, halved lengthways, toasted
The instruction how to make Italian Sweet And Sour Lamb And Capsicum Brushetta
- Heat oil in a frypan over medium-high heat. Add mince and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 5 to 8 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add capsicum and sugar to pan. Cook, stirring, for 10 minutes or until softened. Add capers, sultanas and vinegar. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in half the parsley.
- Meanwhile, combine fetta and milk in a bowl until smooth. Season with pepper. Stir in remaining parsley. Spread fetta over cut sides of bread. Top with mince, then capsicum mixture. Serve with extra parsley.
Nutritions of Italian Sweet And Sour Lamb And Capsicum Brushetta
fatContent: 661.791 calories
saturatedFatContent: 23.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 70 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 37.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 72 milligrams cholesterol