Corn And Basil Soup With ChickenBy Rodney Dunn On Oct 08, 2020
Cooking Corn and basil soup with chicken step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Corn and basil soup with chicken you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Add this corn, chicken and basil soup to your repertoire for a quick, delicious and healthy meal.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Corn And Basil Soup With Chicken
- 1.5L Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 2 (about 500g) single chicken breast fillets, trimmed, quartered crossways
- 500ml (4 cups) water
- 4 corncobs, husks and silk removed
- 50g (1/3 cup) cornflour
- 2 tablespoons water, extra
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh basil
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
The instruction how to make Corn And Basil Soup With Chicken
- Bring stock to the boil in a covered saucepan over high heat. Add chicken, reduce heat to medium and cook, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until cooked. Transfer chicken to plate, cover and set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the water to the pan, increase heat to high, cover and bring to the boil.
- Cut the corncobs lengthways and close to the core to remove kernels. Add kernels to pan and cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, use your fingers to finely shred the chicken and set aside.
- Mix cornflour and extra water in a bowl to a paste. Add to stock in pan and cook over high heat, stirring, for 1 minute or until slightly thick. Stir in chicken and basil, and cook for 1-2 minutes or until chicken is heated.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper. Ladle into large serving bowls.
Nutritions of Corn And Basil Soup With Chicken
fatContent: 321.694 calories
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 29 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 34 grams protein
sodiumContent: 74 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : dinner, autumn, winter, entrée, budget friendly, greek, boil, corn, soup, chicken, quick, broth, starter, entree, appetiser, traditional, budget, easy, simple, everyday, entr, kid friendly, spring, massel,
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler