Chicken And Noodle SoupBy Kirsty Cassidy On Oct 07, 2020
Cooking Chicken and noodle soup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken and noodle soup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This quick and easy chicken noodle soup tastes delicious and is ready in less than minutes.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken And Noodle Soup
- 70g egg noodles
- 875mls (3 1/2 cups) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 200mls water
- 3 small single chicken breast fillets, cut across the grain into 1.5cm-wide strips
- 60g baby spinach leaves, washed
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 1 green shallot, diagonally sliced
- Ground black pepper, to taste
The instruction how to make Chicken And Noodle Soup
- Cook the egg noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, place the chicken stock and water in a large saucepan, cover and bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to medium, add the chicken, cover and cook for 1 minute or until the chicken is just cooked. Remove from the heat. Add the baby spinach, mint and green shallot to the chicken and chicken stock. (See microwave tip.)
- Divide the drained noodles evenly between 2 serving bowls. Ladle the chicken soup over the noodles, sprinkle with pepper and serve. microwave tip: Place the chicken stock and water into a large heat-resistant, microwave-safe dish. Cook, covered, for 4-6 minutes on High/850watts/100% or until the liquid comes to the boil. Add the chicken and cook, covered, for 1-2 minutes on Medium/500watts/50% or until the chicken is just cooked. Carefully remove the cover, and add the baby spinach, mint leaves and green shallot to the chicken and stock.
- variations: vegetable noodle soup.
- Replace the chicken stock with vegetable stock and replace the chicken with 1 small red capsicum, deseeded and cut into strips, and 1 small carrot, peeled and cut into thin sticks.
- beef & noodle soup - Replace the chicken stock with beef stock and omit the chicken. Stir-fry 200g beef fillet or rump strips in 1 tablespoon peanut oil for 1 minute or until sealed, and add to the soup with the baby spinach.
Nutritions of Chicken And Noodle Soup
fatContent: 544.442 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 13 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 101 grams protein