Beef Stir-fry With Soy PumpkinBy On Oct 04, 2020
Cooking Beef stir-fry with soy pumpkin step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Beef stir-fry with soy pumpkin you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Whip up a quick and easy weeknight meal with this fragrant beef stirfry served with sweet sesameroasted pumpkin.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Beef Stir-fry With Soy Pumpkin
- 700g Kent pumpkin, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons finely grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 750g Coles Australian No Added Hormones Beef Rump Steak, thinly sliced
- 175g pkt MasterFoodsu00ae Chinese Beef Stir Fry Recipe Base
- 2 tablespoons Monini Classico Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 brown onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Australiau2019s Own Organic Beef Style Stock
- 1 bunch choy sum, trimmed
- 2 x 250g pkts Uncle Benu2019s Basmati Rice
- Thinly sliced spring onion, to serve
- Toasted sesame seeds, extra, to serve
The instruction how to make Beef Stir-fry With Soy Pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 220C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Combine pumpkin, soy sauce, ginger and garlic in a large bowl. Transfer to the lined tray. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Roast for 30 mins or until pumpkin is tender.
- Meanwhile, combine beef with half the recipe base in a bowl. Heat half the oil in a wok over high heat. Stir-fry beef, in batches, for 5 mins or until browned. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm.
- Heat the remaining oil in the wok. Stir-fry onion and capsicum for 2 mins or until just tender. Return beef to pan with remaining recipe base and stock. Bring to the boil. Add choy sum and stir-fry for 2 mins or until choy sum wilts.
- Heat the rice following packet directions.
- Serve the stir-fry, rice and pumpkin with spring onion and extra sesame seeds.
Nutritions of Beef Stir-fry With Soy Pumpkin
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler