Salmon And Olive Salad With Spicy Tomato DressingBy Claire Brookman On Oct 09, 2020
Cooking Salmon and olive salad with spicy tomato dressing step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Salmon and olive salad with spicy tomato dressing you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Try this quick and healthy salmon and olive salad with spicy tomato dressing. No cooking required.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Salmon And Olive Salad With Spicy Tomato Dressing
- 100g mixed salad leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 continental cucumber, halved lengthways, thickly sliced
- 340g jar mixed marinated olives
- 2 x 125g portions hot-smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoons hot tomato chutney
The instruction how to make Salmon And Olive Salad With Spicy Tomato Dressing
- Arrange salad leaves, parsley and cucumber on a platter. Drain olives, reserving 1 tablespoon marinating oil. Top salad with olives.
- Remove and discard skin from salmon portions. Flake salmon and place on salad.
- Combine tomato chutney, reserved marinating mixture and 2 tablespoons cold water in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle over salad. Serve.
Nutritions of Salmon And Olive Salad With Spicy Tomato Dressing
fatContent: 244.497 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 18 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 18.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 30 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler