Chilli And Lemon Grass Beef With Steamed Pak ChoyBy Chrissy Freer On Oct 08, 2020
Cooking Chilli and lemon grass beef with steamed pak choy step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chilli and lemon grass beef with steamed pak choy you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This colourful combination of beef, pak choy and chilli is a quick, lowfat and nutritious meal.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chilli And Lemon Grass Beef With Steamed Pak Choy
- 1 stem lemon grass, pale section only, finely chopped
- 1 large fresh red chilli, halved, deseeded, finely chopped
- 3cm-piece fresh ginger, peeled, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 60ml (1/4 cup) rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 4 (about 125g each) beef sirloin steaks, excess fat trimmed
- Olive oil spray
- 2 bunches baby pak choy, ends trimmed, leaves separated
- Steamed rice, to serve
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Chilli And Lemon Grass Beef With Steamed Pak Choy
- Place the lemon grass, chilli and ginger in a food processor and process until finely chopped. Add the chopped coriander, vinegar, fish sauce and sugar and process until well combined.
- Place the beef in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Pour over the lemon grass mixture and stir to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Heat a large chargrill on high. Spray with olive oil spray to lightly grease. Drain the beef from the marinade. Cook on grill for 3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover loosely with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Meanwhile, cook the pak choy in a saucepan of boiling water for 30 seconds until just wilted and bright green. Drain.
- Thickly slice the beef across the grain. Divide the rice among serving plates. Top with the pak choy, beef and coriander to serve.
Nutritions of Chilli And Lemon Grass Beef With Steamed Pak Choy
fatContent: 382.4 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 47 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 31 grams protein