Chargrilled Asparagus And Prosciutto PizzaBy Alison Roberts On Oct 06, 2020
Cooking Chargrilled asparagus and prosciutto pizza step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chargrilled asparagus and prosciutto pizza you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Dont order takeout it is quicker to make your own gourmetstyle pizzas at home.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chargrilled Asparagus And Prosciutto Pizza
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
- 6 individual pizza bases
- 125g thinly sliced prosciutto
- 125g semi-dried tomatoes
- 100g goats cheese
- 50g baby rocket leaves
- Balsamic vinegar, optional
- Freshly ground pepper
The instruction how to make Chargrilled Asparagus And Prosciutto Pizza
- Combine the oil and garlic. Heat a chargrill pan on a high heat. Brush the asparagus with a little of the oil. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until asparagus is tender. Set aside and cool. Cut into 4cm lengths.
- Preheat oven to 230u00b0C. Place two oven trays in the oven.
- Brush a little of the remaining oil over the pizza bases. Top with the prosciutto, semi-dried tomatoes and asparagus. Crumble the goats cheese over the top. Place on the preheated trays. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the base is crisp and cheese melts.
- Top pizzas with rocket and drizzle with remaining oil and a little balsamic and pepper to serve.
Nutritions of Chargrilled Asparagus And Prosciutto Pizza
fatContent: 870.199 calories
saturatedFatContent: 33 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 106 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 14 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 31 grams protein
Tags : easy, balsamic vinegar, cheese, goats cheese, semi dried tomato, meat, prosciutto, pizza, asparagus, garlic, olive oil, dinner party, dinner, budget friendly, family friendly, quick, bake, main, mains, lunch, kid friendly, spring,