Cardamom OrangesBy Kerrie Mullins On Oct 05, 2020
Cooking Cardamom oranges step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Cardamom oranges you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This quick and easy orange dessert is the perfect afterdinner dessert for those of us who are watching our kilojoule intake.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Cardamom Oranges
- 35g (1/3 cup) flaked almonds
- 5 oranges
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 150g carton reduced-fat natural yoghurt LC1 (Nestle brand)
The instruction how to make Cardamom Oranges
- Toast almonds in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat, stirring often, for 1-2 minutes or until light golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Juice 1 of the oranges and reserve 60ml (1/4 cup) of the juice. Use a small sharp knife to remove the rind and white pith from the remaining oranges. Cut the oranges into 1cm-thick slices.
- Combine the reserved orange juice, sugar and cardamom in the
- frying pan. Stir over low heat until the sugar dissolves. Increase heat to high and bring to the boil. Boil, uncovered, for 30-60 seconds or until the mixture reduces and thickens slightly. Remove the pan from the heat. Add the orange slices and turn to coat in the syrup.
- Place the orange slices on serving plates and drizzle with the syrup. Scatter the toasted almonds over the top and serve with the yoghurt.
Nutritions of Cardamom Oranges
fatContent: 185.225 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5.5 grams fat
sugarContent: 27 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 6.5 grams protein
Tags : pescatarian, vegetarian, autumn, winter, dinner party, easy, quick, healthy, dessert, orange, fruit, oranges, simple, everyday, budget, cheap, traditional, comfort food, spring, high protein, low kilojoule, lower gi, high fibre,
You may also like :
- Indian Lentil And Egg Curry Recipe
- Bacon Ranch Dress N Dip Sauce Recipe
- Tuna And Mixed Bean Salad With Lemon Dressing
- Blue Cheese With Crisp Vegetables And Crackers
- Middle Eastern Chickpea And Vegetable Salad
- Berry And Chocolate Scroll Cobbler
- Lamb Shank, Pumpkin And Fennel Scotch Broth
- Chicken And Chorizo Minestrone