Pastry TwistsBy Alison Adams On Oct 05, 2020
Cooking Pastry twists step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pastry twists you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Perfect for prebarbecue nibbles and for when youre short on time these moreish pastry twists are quick and easy to make.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pastry Twists
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- Poppy seeds
- Sesame seeds
- Grated parmesan
The instruction how to make Pastry Twists
- Preheat oven to 220u00baC and line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Brush puff pastry with egg. Cut in half then cut each half into 1cm-wide strips and twist. Sprinkle with poppy seeds, sesame seeds and grated parmesan. Bake for 10 minutes then place on a wire rack to cool slightly.
Nutritions of Pastry Twists
You may also like :
- Indian Lentil And Egg Curry Recipe
- Bacon Ranch Dress N Dip Sauce Recipe
- Tuna And Mixed Bean Salad With Lemon Dressing
- Blue Cheese With Crisp Vegetables And Crackers
- Middle Eastern Chickpea And Vegetable Salad
- Berry And Chocolate Scroll Cobbler
- Lamb Shank, Pumpkin And Fennel Scotch Broth
- Chicken And Chorizo Minestrone