Ricotta And Asparagus TartsBy On Oct 03, 2020
Cooking Ricotta and asparagus tarts step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Ricotta and asparagus tarts you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Top crisp, filo pastry with asparagus and smooth ricotta for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Ricotta And Asparagus Tarts
- 16 sheets filo pastry
- 500g smooth ricotta
- 1/2 cup (40g) finely grated parmesan
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs
- 1 lemon, zested, juiced
- 3 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- Extra virgin olive oil, to serve
- Halved mixed medley tomatoes, to serve
- Baby rocket leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Ricotta And Asparagus Tarts
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place 1 filo sheet on a clean work surface. Spray with olive oil spray. Top with another filo sheet and spray with oil. Continue layering with 6 more filo sheets to create a stack. Place on a tray. Repeat with remaining filo to make another stack.
- Combine ricotta, parmesan, garlic, eggs and lemon juice in a bowl. Season. Spread evenly over filo, leaving a 3cm border. Arrange asparagus over ricotta mixture. Fold filo edges over the border.
- Bake, swapping trays halfway through cooking, for 15-20 mins or until golden brown and ricotta is heated through. Sprinkle with lemon zest and drizzle with oil. Season. Serve with tomato and rocket leaves.
Nutritions of Ricotta And Asparagus Tarts
fatContent: 437.131 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 36 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 28 grams protein
You may also like :
- Indian Lentil And Egg Curry Recipe
- Bacon Ranch Dress N Dip Sauce Recipe
- Tuna And Mixed Bean Salad With Lemon Dressing
- Blue Cheese With Crisp Vegetables And Crackers
- Middle Eastern Chickpea And Vegetable Salad
- Berry And Chocolate Scroll Cobbler
- Lamb Shank, Pumpkin And Fennel Scotch Broth
- Chicken And Chorizo Minestrone