Salmon And Green Tea Rice BowlBy Katrina Woodman On Oct 02, 2020
Cooking Salmon and green tea rice bowl step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Salmon and green tea rice bowl you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This quick and easy Japaneseinspired salmon dish is ready in just minutes. Best of all, its glutenfree.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Salmon And Green Tea Rice Bowl
- 275g (1 1/4 cups) sushi rice, rinsed
- 310ml (1 1/4 cups) water
- 3 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sushi seasoning
- 3 green shallots, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 tablespoon Lee Kum Kee Gluten Free Soy Sauce, plus extra, to serve
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil, plus extra, to drizzle
- 600g skinless salmon fillets
- 2 green tea bags
- 600ml boiling water
- 1/2 sheet nori, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
The instruction how to make Salmon And Green Tea Rice Bowl
- Place the rice, water and ginger in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to the boil. Cook, covered, for 7-8 minutes or until just tender. Stand, covered, for 10 minutes. Stir in the sushi seasoning and three-quarters of the shallot.
- Meanwhile, combine the soy sauce, wasabi and half the sesame oil in a bowl. Add salmon. Turn to coat. Heat remaining oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat. Cook salmon, turning, for 6 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Set aside to rest for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place green tea bags in a heatproof jug. Pour over boiling water. Set aside for 2 minutes to allow flavours to develop. Discard tea bags.
- Divide rice among bowls. Coarsely flake salmon and divide among bowls, then sprinkle with nori, sesame seeds and remaining shallot. Divide tea among bowls. Serve with greens and a drizzle of extra soy sauce and sesame oil.
Nutritions of Salmon And Green Tea Rice Bowl
fatContent: 602.519 calories
saturatedFatContent: 23 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
fibreContent: 58 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 39 grams protein