Creamed Spinach With CurrantsBy Kirrily La Rosa On Sep 30, 2020
Cooking Creamed spinach with currants step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Creamed spinach with currants you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
With leafy spinach and sweet currants, this quick and tasty side dish will become an instant family favourite!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Creamed Spinach With Currants
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 medium brown onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons currants
- 400g baby spinach
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
The instruction how to make Creamed Spinach With Currants
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic and currants. Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until onion has softened. Add spinach. Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until spinach starts to wilt.
- Add cream. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer for 1 minute or until spinach has wilted and mixture thickens slightly. Serve.
Nutritions of Creamed Spinach With Currants
fatContent: 177.099 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 7.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 3.7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 36 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe