Green Beans With Garlic And CuminBy Rodney Dunn On Sep 29, 2020
Cooking Green beans with garlic and cumin step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Green beans with garlic and cumin you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Quick and easy, these green beans make a tasty side dish for any week night meal.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Green Beans With Garlic And Cumin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 red onions, halved, thinly sliced lengthways
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 600g green beans, topped
- 80ml (1/3 cup) water
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
The instruction how to make Green Beans With Garlic And Cumin
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until soft.
- Add cumin and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add beans and water. Bring to the boil and cook, covered, for 7 minutes or until water is reduced by half. Remove from heat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a bowl to serve.
Nutritions of Green Beans With Garlic And Cumin
fatContent: 73.373 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 3 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 2 grams protein