Caramelised Chicken And Chilli Stir-fryBy Sarah Hobbs On Sep 16, 2020
Cooking Caramelised chicken and chilli stir-fry step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Caramelised chicken and chilli stir-fry you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Add spice to your life with this quick and easy caramelised chicken and chilli stirfry.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Caramelised Chicken And Chilli Stir-fry
- 1 tbs peanut oil
- 80g (1/2 cup) raw cashews
- 6 (about 800g) chicken thigh fillets, cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 12 fresh red & green birds eye chillies
- 5cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 125g (3/4 cup) palm sugar, finely chopped 1 tbs fish sauce
- 1 tbs rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbs light soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Thai basil leaves, with flowers
The instruction how to make Caramelised Chicken And Chilli Stir-fry
- Heat 1 tsp of the oil in a wok over high heat. Add the cashews and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until lightly toasted. Transfer to a bowl.
- Heat half the remaining oil in the wok over high heat until just smoking. Add one-quarter of the chicken and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat in 3 more batches with remaining chicken.
- Heat remaining oil in the wok over high heat. Add the onion, chilli, ginger and garlic. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer mixture to a bowl.
- Add sugar, fish sauce, vinegar and soy sauce to the wok. Bring to the boil. Cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until mixture thickens and is reduced by half. Return chicken and onion mixture to wok. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until warmed through. Transfer to a serving plate. Sprinkle with cashews, basil leaves and basil flowers.
Nutritions of Caramelised Chicken And Chilli Stir-fry
fatContent: 585.789 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 52.9 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 35.3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 44.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 168 milligrams cholesterol