Pickled Ginger And Cucumber OystersBy Sarah Hobbs - Food Editor, taste.com.au On Sep 16, 2020
Cooking Pickled ginger and cucumber oysters step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pickled ginger and cucumber oysters you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Its helpful to have quick delicious nibble recipes up your sleeve. So plate up and have yourself a little celebration.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pickled Ginger And Cucumber Oysters
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 36 fresh Sydney or Pacific oysters
- Rock salt, to serve
- 2 tablespoons drained pickled ginger, finely sliced
- 1 lebanese cucumber, halved, seeded, cut into matchsticks
The instruction how to make Pickled Ginger And Cucumber Oysters
- Combine the soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sugar and oil in a small bowl.
- Arrange the oysters on a platter of salt or ice.
- Spoon the dressing evenly among the oysters. Add a little ginger and cucumber and serve.
Nutritions of Pickled Ginger And Cucumber Oysters
fatContent: 43.498 calories
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams fat
sugarContent: 1 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 36 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : pickled ginger, quick, no cook, spring, summer, cocktail party, dinner party, party, appetiser, finger food, starter, entrée, cucumber, oysters, shellfish, seafood, pescatarian, starters, canape, entree, winter, special occasion, gourmet, finger, entr,