St Claire Brunch OmeletteBy Not available On Aug 02, 2020
Cooking St Claire brunch omelette step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for St Claire brunch omelette you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Quick, cheap and tasty, nothing beats a cheese omelette for a hearty brunch.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of St Claire Brunch Omelette
- 2 fresh eggs
- salt & pepper
- fresh herbs, chopped
- St Claire cheese, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make St Claire Brunch Omelette
- Season eggs with salt, pepper and chopped fresh herbs and whisk to combine.
- Grease a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. When sizzling, pour in egg mixture.
- When base is almost set, top with thinly sliced St Claire.
- To finish, place pan under grill until omelette is golden and cheese is melted. Slide from pan to serve.
Nutritions of St Claire Brunch Omelette
fatContent: 156.306 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
cholesterolContent: 15 grams protein
sodiumContent: 434 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : family friendly, budget friendly, easy, quick, pescatarian, vegetarian main, vegetarian, cheese, egg, main, breakfast, brunch, omelette, pan fry, eggs, simple, everyday, fast, budget, cheap, high protein, low carb, low sodium, low kilojoule, low sugar,