Potato And Celery Salad With Yoghurt DressingBy Claire Brookman On Jul 31, 2020
Cooking Potato and celery salad with yoghurt dressing step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Potato and celery salad with yoghurt dressing you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This quick and easy potato salad is the perfect side dish to serve with a seafood lunch.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Potato And Celery Salad With Yoghurt Dressing
- 1kg chat potatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup Tamar Valley Dairy Greek Style Yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 1/2 cups watercress sprigs
- 3 celery stalks, sliced
- 1/2 cup torn fresh mint leaves
The instruction how to make Potato And Celery Salad With Yoghurt Dressing
- Place potato in a saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Cook for 15 minutes or until potato is tender. Drain. Refresh under cold running water. Drain. Cut potatoes in half.
- Place yoghurt, lemon juice and mustard in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Stir until smooth.
- Place potato, watercress, celery and mint in a bowl. Drizzle with dressing. Toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Potato And Celery Salad With Yoghurt Dressing
fatContent: 114.242 calories
saturatedFatContent: 1.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 18.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 4.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 4 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon