Fish With Soy And Ginger GlazeBy Tracy Rutherford On Aug 01, 2020
Cooking Fish with soy and ginger glaze step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Fish with soy and ginger glaze you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Healthy, delicious and quick... What more could you want really
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Fish With Soy And Ginger Glaze
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 4 (about 180g each) firm white fish fillets (such as blue-eye trevalla)
- 4cm-piece fresh ginger, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 60ml (1/4 cup) soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 2 limes, quartered
- Fresh coriander sprigs, to serve
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- 1 x 120g pkt baby Asian greens
The instruction how to make Fish With Soy And Ginger Glaze
- Heat the oil a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the fish and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Transfer to a plate and cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Add the ginger and garlic to the pan and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add the soy sauce and honey and bring to the boil. Cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until reduced slightly.
- Divide fish among serving plates and drizzle with soy-sauce mixture. Squeeze a lime wedge over fish and sprinkle with coriander. Serve with rice, baby Asian greens and remaining lime wedges.
Nutritions of Fish With Soy And Ginger Glaze
fatContent: 222.987 calories
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 11 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 10 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 30 grams protein