Choy Sum With Oyster SauceBy Amanda Kelly On Jul 29, 2020
Cooking Choy sum with oyster sauce step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Choy sum with oyster sauce you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Here is a quick and easy side dish to serve with your Asian inspired feast.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Choy Sum With Oyster Sauce
- 2 bunches (about 350g each) choy sum, ends trimmed, washed
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
The instruction how to make Choy Sum With Oyster Sauce
- Tie white unwaxed kitchen string around the stems of each bunch of choy sum to secure.
- Place the sesame seeds in a small non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until toasted. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside until required.
- Combine water, soy sauce and oyster sauce in a small jug.
- Add oil to large saucepan of water and bring to boil over high heat. Add choy sum and cook, uncovered, for 1-2 minutes or until bright green and leaves just wilt. Drain well. Place on clean work surface and use kitchen scissors to remove kitchen string. Cut each bunch into 3 equal lengths.
- Place the choy sum on a serving plate and drizzle with the oyster sauce mixture. Sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Choy Sum With Oyster Sauce
fatContent: 69.788 calories
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 2 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 4 grams protein