Mango And Cream CrepesBy Kirrily La Rosa On Jul 29, 2020
Cooking Mango and cream crepes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Mango and cream crepes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
End your meal on a sweet note with these superquick mango crepes.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Mango And Cream Crepes
- 425g can mango slices in syrup
- 1 cup thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar mixture
- 8 ready-made fresh crepes
- Icing sugar mixture, to serve
The instruction how to make Mango And Cream Crepes
- Drain mangoes, reserving 1 tablespoon syrup. Using an electric mixer, beat cream and sugar until soft peaks form.
- Place 1 crepe on a flat surface. Brush crepe with a little reserved mango syrup. Spoon 2 tablespoons cream mixture 8cm in from edge closest to you. Top with 1 mango slice. Fold in sides and roll up to enclose filling. Place on a plate. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve dusted with icing sugar.
Nutritions of Mango And Cream Crepes
fatContent: 586.506 calories
saturatedFatContent: 32.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 18 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 67.8 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 6.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 73 milligrams cholesterol