Steamed Wok VegetablesBy Susanne Clark On Jul 28, 2020
Cooking Steamed wok vegetables step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Steamed wok vegetables you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Quick and simple, stirfry vegetables are a colourful accompaniment to any main meal.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Steamed Wok Vegetables
- 1 onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 carrot, cut into thin batons
- 1/2 green capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1/2 yellow capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 3 broccoli florets, broken into small pieces
- 3 cauliflower florets, broken into small pieces
- 4 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 6 snow peas, sliced lengthways
- 6 green beans, cut into 5cm lengths
- 2 sticks celery, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- pinch chilli powder, optional
- 450g can chopped tomatoes
The instruction how to make Steamed Wok Vegetables
- Place all ingredients into a wok over low heat. Cover and cook, stirring every 2 minutes, for 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Serve with grilled beef, chicken, lamb or pork.
Nutritions of Steamed Wok Vegetables
Tags : kid friendly, family friendly, budget friendly, quick, canned tomatoes, snow peas, broccoli, capsicum, steam, vegetables, healthy, side, vegan, vegetarian, cauliflower, sides, side dish, stir-fry, asian, traditional, comfort food, easy, simple, e,