Beef, Cashew And Thai Basil Stir-fryBy Sarah Hobbs On Jul 27, 2020
Cooking Beef, cashew and Thai basil stir-fry step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Beef, cashew and Thai basil stir-fry you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Thai flavours spring to life in this quick and easy beef stirfry.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Beef, Cashew And Thai Basil Stir-fry
- 400g beef fillet, thinly sliced
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 4cm piece ginger, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1 long fresh red chilli, thinly sliced
- 1 stalk lemongrass, white part only, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five-spice
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 cup (125ml) oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1 bunch baby choy sum, trimmed
- 1 cup (145g) roasted unsalted cashew nuts
- 1 bunch Thai basil, leaves picked
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Beef, Cashew And Thai Basil Stir-fry
- Combine the beef, onion, garlic, ginger, chilli, lemongrass and five-spice in a large bowl.
- Heat one quarter of the peanut oil in a wok over high heat until just smoking. Add one quarter of the beef mixture and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until the beef is browned. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat in 3 more batches with remaining beef mixture and oil, reheating wok between batches.
- Heat the sesame oil in the wok. Add the beef mixture, oyster sauce, chicken stock and choy sum and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until heated through and the choy sum just wilts. Remove wok from heat. Add the cashew nuts and half the Thai basil and toss to combine.
- Spoon stir-fry among serving bowls. Sprinkle with remaining basil and serve immediately with steamed rice.
Nutritions of Beef, Cashew And Thai Basil Stir-fry
fatContent: 554.48 calories
saturatedFatContent: 38 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 19 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 11 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 31 grams protein