Ham, Mustard And Cheese CrepesBy Liz Macri On Jul 25, 2020
Cooking Ham, mustard and cheese crepes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Ham, mustard and cheese crepes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Fill crepes with a savoury combination of ham and cheese for a quick and easy dinner.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Ham, Mustard And Cheese Crepes
- 4 frozen crepes
- 1/4 cup light spreadable cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely grated pecorino cheese
- 120g shaved leg ham
- 20g baby rocket
The instruction how to make Ham, Mustard And Cheese Crepes
- Heat crepes following packet directions. Cool. Meanwhile, combine cream cheese, mustard and pecorino in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place 1 crepe on a plate. Spread one-quarter of the cheese mixture over crepe. Top with one-quarter of the ham and rocket. Roll up to enclose filling. Trim ends. Cut into 4 pieces. Repeat with remaining crepes, cheese mixture, ham and rocket. Serve.
Nutritions of Ham, Mustard And Cheese Crepes
fatContent: 106.355 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 7.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 5.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 17 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : quick, budget friendly, party, mustard, rocket, cream cheese, starter, appetiser, finger food, crepes, ham, pancake, breakfast, brunch, savoury crepe, snack, traditional, easy, simple, everyday, family, kid-friendly,