Chunky DipBy Sarah Hobbs - Food Editor, taste.com.au On Jul 21, 2020
Cooking Chunky dip step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chunky dip you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A tasty and quick recipe you can make at home perfect for a snack with the kids.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chunky Dip
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, stoned, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 2 ripe tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 red birds-eye chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Pita chips, to serve
The instruction how to make Chunky Dip
- Combine the avocado, tomato, onion, chilli and lime juice in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately with pita chips, if desired.
Nutritions of Chunky Dip
fatContent: 264.334 calories
saturatedFatContent: 26 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 3 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 3 grams protein