Strawberry Fruit JellyBy Dixie Elliott On Jul 13, 2020
Cooking Strawberry fruit jelly step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Strawberry fruit jelly you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A lowfat, quick dessert you can create with pantry ingredients and summer berries.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Strawberry Fruit Jelly
- 2 x 85g pkts strawberry and raspberry quick set jelly crystals (see note)
- 3 cups boiling water
- 500g strawberries, hulled, halved
The instruction how to make Strawberry Fruit Jelly
- Place jelly crystals in a large heatproof bowl. Pour over boiling water. Whisk until crystals have dissolved. Stir in 1 cup cold water.
- Pour 1/2 cup jelly into a 7cm-deep, 10.5cm x 20cm (6-cup capacity) rectangular pyrex loaf dish. Place in freezer for 5 to 10 minutes or until set.
- Place a single layer of strawberries, cut side down, onto set jelly. Pour over another 1 cup jelly. Return to freezer for 10 minutes or until set. Repeat twice with remaining strawberries and jelly. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until firm.
- Dip base of dish into hot water for 30 seconds. Invert onto a serving platter. Serve with cream if desired.
Nutritions of Strawberry Fruit Jelly
fatContent: 130.494 calories
sugarContent: 28 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 28 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 3 grams protein
Tags : kids party, quick, budget friendly, kid friendly, dessert, strawberry, jelly crystals, strawberries, summer fruit, berries, jelly, budget, easy, british, high carb, low sodium, low kilojoule, low fat, lower gi,
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon