Sticky Char Siu Pork Spare Ribs With Quick Fried RiceBy Not available On Jun 27, 2020
Cooking Sticky char siu pork spare ribs with quick fried rice step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Sticky char siu pork spare ribs with quick fried rice you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Create a delicious dish with these sticky char siu pork ribs served with quick fried rice.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Sticky Char Siu Pork Spare Ribs With Quick Fried Rice
- 1/2 cup (140g) char siu sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 8 (about 1.3 kg) Coles Australian pork spare ribs
- 450g pkt Sunrice family size microwaveable fragrant jasmine rice
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 2 Coles Brand Australian free range eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 red capsicum, finely diced
- 100g green beans, finely diced
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh pineapple
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Thinly sliced green onions, extra, to serve
The instruction how to make Sticky Char Siu Pork Spare Ribs With Quick Fried Rice
- Combine char siu sauce, soy and honey in a jug. Place ribs in a single layer in a large glass or ceramic dish. Pour over marinade. Toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 200C. Cook rice as per packet instructions. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Spread rice onto baking tray to cool. Line another large baking tray with foil. Place ribs in a single layer on a rack over the foil-lined baking tray, reserving marinade. Bake for 50 mins, turning and basting every 10 mins with the reserved marinade until golden and sticky.
- Meanwhile, heat a wok over medium heat. Add 1 teaspoon oil. Add half the egg, swirling to coat the wok. Cook until just set. Roll up egg and remove to a chopping board. Thinly slice. Repeat with remaining egg. Heat remaining oil in the wok. Add capsicum and beans. Stir-fry for 2 mins or until just tender. Return rice and egg to the wok with spring onions, pineapple and soy sauce. Stir-fry for 2-3 mins or until heated through.
- Serve pork ribs, topped with spring onions, with quick fried rice.
Nutritions of Sticky Char Siu Pork Spare Ribs With Quick Fried Rice