Lamb Cutlets With Eggplant Basil Fry-up And Quick Chilli PickleBy Katrina Woodman On Jun 18, 2020
Cooking Lamb cutlets with eggplant basil fry-up and quick chilli pickle step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Lamb cutlets with eggplant basil fry-up and quick chilli pickle you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
An easy Asianfusion meal that uses lamb cutlets, eggplant, green beans and a quick chilli pickle.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Lamb Cutlets With Eggplant Basil Fry-up And Quick Chilli Pickle
- 60g (1/4 cup) coconut oil
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 4cm piece ginger, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 400g eggplant, halved, sliced diagonally
- 1 tablespoon water
- 300g green beans, trimmed, halved diagonally
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, firmly packed
- 12 French-trimmed lamb cutlets
- Small basil leaves, extra, to serve
- 2 tablespoons mirin seasoning
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 long fresh red chilli, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 star anise
The instruction how to make Lamb Cutlets With Eggplant Basil Fry-up And Quick Chilli Pickle
- For the pickle, combine all the ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir to dissolve. Set aside.
- Heat 2 1/2 tbs coconut oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the onion. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until just soft. Stir in the ginger and garlic for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add the eggplant. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes. Add the water and half the chilli pickle. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until eggplant is tender. Stir in the beans for 2-3 minutes or until tender crisp. Remove from heat. Stir through the basil. Season. Transfer to a bowl. Keep warm.
- Heat remaining oil in pan over medium-high heat. Season lamb. Cook, turning, for 4 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Arrange eggplant mixture and lamb cutlets on a serving platter. Drizzle over a little of the remaining chilli pickle and top with extra basil leaves. Serve with the remaining pickle.
Nutritions of Lamb Cutlets With Eggplant Basil Fry-up And Quick Chilli Pickle
fatContent: 820.248 calories
saturatedFatContent: 38.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 21.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 29.6 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9.9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 88.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 270 milligrams cholesterol