Korean Chilli Beef With Quick Kimchi SaladBy Chrissy Freer On Jun 11, 2020
Cooking Korean chilli beef with quick kimchi salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Korean chilli beef with quick kimchi salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Serve chargrilled beef steak with a quick kimchi salad for a fiery meal thats low calorie and gluten free.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Korean Chilli Beef With Quick Kimchi Salad
- 1 tablespoon salt-reduced gluten-free tamari
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons gochujang (Korean red chilli paste)
- 500g lean rump steaks, fat trimmed
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli powder
- 250g wombok (Chinese cabbage), coarsely chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut into thin matchsticks
- 3 green shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 250g green beans, thinly sliced, steamed
The instruction how to make Korean Chilli Beef With Quick Kimchi Salad
- Combine the tamari, mirin, 1 teaspoon sesame oil and 1 teaspoon gochujang in a glass or ceramic shallow dish. Add the beef and turn to coat. Cover and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to marinate.
- For the kimchi, combine the garlic, vinegar, sugar, chilli powder, remaining 1 teaspoon gochujang and 1 teaspoon sesame oil, and a pinch of salt in a large bowl. Add the cabbage, carrot and shallot, and toss to combine. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Preheat a barbecue plate or chargrill pan on medium-high. Lightly spray the beef with oil. Cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate, cover with foil and set aside for 5u00a0minutes to rest before slicing.
- Sprinkle kimchi with sesame seeds and toss to combine. Serve beef with the kimchi and steamed beans.
Nutritions of Korean Chilli Beef With Quick Kimchi Salad
fatContent: 246.887 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 26 grams protein