Quick Falafel With Cucumber & Herb Salad (gluten-free)By Nancy Duran On Jun 10, 2020
Cooking Quick falafel with cucumber & herb salad (gluten-free) step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Quick falafel with cucumber & herb salad (gluten-free) you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
These glutenfree falafel are best served with fresh cucumber salad and a dollop of hummus.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Quick Falafel With Cucumber & Herb Salad (gluten-free)
- 800g canned chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon tahini paste*
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 egg
- Vegetable oil for deep-frying
- Hummus, to serve
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, halved, sliced
- 1/2 cup whole mint leaves
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 long red chilli, seeds removed, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
The instruction how to make Quick Falafel With Cucumber & Herb Salad (gluten-free)
- Drain chickpeas, reserving 2 tablespoons of the liquid. Place chickpeas, reserved liquid, tahini, parsley, garlic, cumin and egg in a food processor and process until smooth. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Form mixture into 8 flat patties. Half fill a deep-fryer or large heavy-based saucepan with oil and heat to 190u00b0C (a cube of bread will turn golden in 30 seconds when oil is hot enough). Deep-fry falafel in two batches, for 2-3 minutes until browned. Drain on paper towel.
- Place all salad ingredients in a bowl and toss to combine. Serve falafel with the salad and hummus.
Nutritions of Quick Falafel With Cucumber & Herb Salad (gluten-free)
fatContent: 475.61 calories
saturatedFatContent: 30 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 31 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 16 grams protein
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce