White Bean Gnocchi With Quick Balsamic Lamb RaguBy Warren Mendes On Jun 08, 2020
Cooking White bean gnocchi with quick balsamic lamb ragu step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for White bean gnocchi with quick balsamic lamb ragu you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Warm up winter nights with our clever white bean gnocchi with lamb ragu.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of White Bean Gnocchi With Quick Balsamic Lamb Ragu
- 2 x 400g cans white cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 1/4 cups (185g) plain flour
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 500g lamb mince
- 3 vine-ripened tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped oregano leaves, plus extra to serve
- 2 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Shaved pecorino or parmesan, to serve
The instruction how to make White Bean Gnocchi With Quick Balsamic Lamb Ragu
- To make the gnocchi, whiz beans, flour, egg, 1 tablespoon oil and 1 teaspoon salt in a food processor until combined. Enclose dough in plastic wrap and chill for 15 minutes.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in a deep frypan over medium heat. Add onion and cook for 3-4 minutes until softened. Add garlic and tomato paste, then cook for a further 1 minute or until fragrant. Increase heat to medium-high and add mince. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until browned. Add the chopped tomato, oregano, balsamic and 1 1/2 cups (375ml) water, then season. Bring to a simmer, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook for a further 20 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Meanwhile, bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil, roll dough into logs and cut into gnocchi. In batches, add to pan and cook for 5 minutes or until they rise to the surface. Remove with a slotted spoon.
- Toss gnocchi through ragu. Serve with pecorino and extra oregano.
Nutritions of White Bean Gnocchi With Quick Balsamic Lamb Ragu
fatContent: 769.819 calories
saturatedFatContent: 35.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 72.3 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5.1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 43.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 41 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce