Quick Chorizo Salad With Blue Cheese ToastsBy Kerrie Ray On Jun 11, 2020
Cooking Quick chorizo salad with blue cheese toasts step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Quick chorizo salad with blue cheese toasts you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
For a quick and tasty side, try this minute chorizo salad served with blue cheese toasts.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Quick Chorizo Salad With Blue Cheese Toasts
- 200g chorizo, sliced
- 200g olive sourdough bread, thinly sliced
- 100g soft blue cheese
- 20g (1/4 cup) finely grated parmesan
- 3 baby cos lettuces, cut into wedges
- 1 small bunch watercress, sprigs picked, rinsed
- 200g red seedless grapes, halved
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons Birch & Waite Greek Lemon Dressing
The instruction how to make Quick Chorizo Salad With Blue Cheese Toasts
- Preheat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the chorizo and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until crisp. Transfer to paper towel to drain.
- Preheat oven grill on high. Place sourdough slices on a baking tray and grill for 1-2 minutes each side. Combine the blue cheese and parmesan in a bowl. Spread over toasts. Grill for a further 1-2 minutes or until cheese is slightly melted.
- Divide the lettuce, watercress, grapes and chorizo among 4 serving plates. Top with the cheese toasts. Combine the buttermilk and lemon dressing in a jug. Drizzle over salads. Season and serve.
Nutritions of Quick Chorizo Salad With Blue Cheese Toasts
fatContent: 484.931 calories
saturatedFatContent: 28 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 31 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 25 grams protein