Quick Peach Tarts With Pink Peppercorn Ice CreamBy Valli Little On Jun 10, 2020
Cooking Quick peach tarts with pink peppercorn ice cream step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Quick peach tarts with pink peppercorn ice cream you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Pink peppercorns give the ice cream a slightly floral, spicy flavour.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Quick Peach Tarts With Pink Peppercorn Ice Cream
- 1 tbs pink peppercorns (see notes), crushed, plus extra to serve
- 1L vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1/2 cup (110g) caster sugar
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 vanilla bean, split
- 6 yellow peaches (preferably slipstone)
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed
- Icing sugar, to dust
The instruction how to make Quick Peach Tarts With Pink Peppercorn Ice Cream
- Stir peppercorns through ice cream, then return to freezer until ready to serve.
- Place caster sugar, bay leaves and vanilla in a pan with 1L (4 cups) water and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Add peaches, cover surface closely with baking paper, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 5-10 minutes (depending on ripeness of fruit) until tender. Remove pan from heat and cool peaches in poaching liquid.
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line 2 heavy- based trays with baking paper. Cut six 12cm rounds from pastry and place on lined tray. Prick bases with a fork, then refrigerate until ready to assemble tarts.
- Meanwhile, remove peaches from liquid and pat dry. Halve, remove stones, thinly slice, then fan slices out on pastry, slightly overlapping. Dust with icing sugar. Bake for 20 minutes or until edges of fruit are golden and pastry is crisp. Serve with ice cream and scatter with extra pepper.
Nutritions of Quick Peach Tarts With Pink Peppercorn Ice Cream
fatContent: 587.94 calories
saturatedFatContent: 26.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 83.1 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 55.8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 9.7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 68 milligrams cholesterol