Quick Chilli Con Carne With Avocado And Fresh ChilliBy Louise Pickford On Jun 08, 2020
Cooking Quick chilli con carne with avocado and fresh chilli step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Quick chilli con carne with avocado and fresh chilli you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Whip up dinner in a flash with this lowerGI chilli con carne.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Quick Chilli Con Carne With Avocado And Fresh Chilli
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500g lean beef mince
- 700ml tomato passata (sugo) (see note)
- 800g canned kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 2-3 tablespoons hot chilli sauce (to taste)
- 1 avocado, flesh chopped
- 1 long red chilli, seeds removed, sliced
- 1 cup (200g) Basmati rice, cooked according to packet instructions
- 4 tablespoons light sour cream (optional), to serve
The instruction how to make Quick Chilli Con Carne With Avocado And Fresh Chilli
- Heat oil in a large heavy-based saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes or until softened slightly. Add mince and brown for a further 3-4 minutes, breaking up with a wooden spoon. Stir in tomato passata, beans and chilli sauce, then season with salt and pepper. Bring to the boil over medium-high heat, then reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 15 minutes or until the beef is cooked through and the mixture thickens slightly.
- Divide the chilli con carne among bowls, top with the avocado and chilli, then serve with rice and sour cream, if desired.
Nutritions of Quick Chilli Con Carne With Avocado And Fresh Chilli
fatContent: 708.874 calories
saturatedFatContent: 32.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 57.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 40.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 64 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : autumn, winter, budget friendly, easy, pan fry, rice, beans, beef, mince, avocado, chilli, mexican, lunch, main, dinner, meat, stew, lower gi, traditional, budget, cheap, quick, fast, low carb, high fibre,