Quick Sticky Salmon Skewers With Kale SlawBy Not available On Jun 05, 2020
Cooking Quick sticky salmon skewers with kale slaw step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Quick sticky salmon skewers with kale slaw you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Have dinner on the table in under minutes with these tasty teriyaki salmon skewers served with rice noodles and kale slaw.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Quick Sticky Salmon Skewers With Kale Slaw
- 500g Coles Deli Salmon Fillets, cut into 3cm pieces
- 175g pkt KanTong Sticky Chicken Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 teaspoons ginger, finely grated
- 3 spring onions, cut into 3cm lengths
- 400g pkt Coles Brand Kale Coleslaw Salad Kit
- Cooked rice vermicelli noodles, to serve
The instruction how to make Quick Sticky Salmon Skewers With Kale Slaw
- Preheat a grill on medium-high. Line a baking tray with foil.
- Combine the salmon, teriyaki sauce and ginger in a large bowl. Toss to combine. Thread the salmon and springu00a0onion evenly onto 12 soaked bamboo skewers. Place the skewers onu00a0the lined tray.
- Cook the skewers under grill for 2u00a0mins each side or until lightly charred and just cooked through. Remove from heat and transfer to a clean plate.
- Toss the coleslaw mix with the dressing from the packet. Divide the coleslaw and vermicelli noodles evenly among serving plates. Sprinkle with half the seed mix from the coleslaw packet. Top the coleslaw with the salmon skewers. Sprinkle with the remaining seed mix to serve.
Nutritions of Quick Sticky Salmon Skewers With Kale Slaw
fatContent: 435.219 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 22 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 19 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 30 grams protein
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce