Fish With Quick Turmeric Rice And Coconut SilverbeetBy Katrina Woodman On Jun 09, 2020
Cooking Fish with quick turmeric rice and coconut silverbeet step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Fish with quick turmeric rice and coconut silverbeet you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This colourful seafood and rice meal will fill you up without making you feel full. Coriander seeds, when crushed, add a warm, spicy citrus flavour to the fish.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Fish With Quick Turmeric Rice And Coconut Silverbeet
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced diagonally
- 270ml can Ayam Coconut Milk
- 1 large brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 bunch silverbeet, trimmed, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 450g packet microwave brown rice, cooked
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, cut into wedges
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 4 (about 180g each) firm white fish fillets
- Fresh baby coriander, to serve (optional)
The instruction how to make Fish With Quick Turmeric Rice And Coconut Silverbeet
- Heat a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add water, chilli, half the coconut milk, half the onion and 1u00a0garlic clove. Season and cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add the silverbeet and remaining coconut milk. Cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tbs ghee in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook the turmeric, remaining onion and garlic for 3 minutes or until softened. Add the rice and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes oru00a0until coated. Season. Transfer tou00a0au00a0bowl and keep warm. Wipe theu00a0pan clean with paper towel.
- Heat remaining ghee in pan over medium-high heat. Use a mortar andu00a0pestle to pound rind, salt and coriander until crushed. Sprinkle overu00a0fish. Cook, skin side down, foru00a03u00a0minutes. Turn and cook for 3u00a0minutes or until just cooked through.
- Divide rice among plates and top with fish. Serve with silverbeet and lemon wedges. Sprinkle with baby coriander, if using.
Nutritions of Fish With Quick Turmeric Rice And Coconut Silverbeet
fatContent: 585.072 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 15 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 43 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 45 grams protein